Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sterling Earrings, More Baller Heart Pendants

Update* Edit* Avatar was awesome! Definitely worth the time to see!

This post contains 4 pairs of earrings that I've been saving for the year's end. ^^

Since Winter Break is Officially Here,
I want to wish you all a very happy & safe holiday season : )
Enjoy it with your loved ones, so get off the computer!

I can't be home in Michigan with my family this year for Christmas.
If you are fortunate to make it home for Christmas, enjoy every moment with your loved ones.

Don't be like me who didn't plan her work well.

I admit that I'm a workaholic. I love what I do so much that sometimes it interferes with my personal life (a lot). I can't tell you how many times Minh (my bf) get sad when he comes home from work to talk to me about his day...and he finds out that I'm not listening to a word he says because I'm busy making jewelry, or occupied with answering my e-mails. =/

It's not that I intentionally ignore him, I'm just one of those people who give what I do 100%.
Think of it like reading a good book, you don't like to be distracted.

Shout to Minh, sorry hun ~ I'll change!


My end of the years goals.....

1. Catch up & finish all orders that were placed for 2009.

2. Organize paperwork for DSK Jewelry's accounting firm.

3. Take a break- & focus more energy on what's important!

At least...

Our privileged DSK web developer is on a cruise in the Bahamas! We are going to live vicariously through him this year.

haha, lucky guy is gonna eat, sleep, and gamble on that cruise ship!
(that's the life I want!)


I do work hard, and I need to learn to take a break~!
I think I get my work ethic from my family who have always owned businesses.
My mom side especially, they're all very business oriented and work was always their #1 priority. Sometimes it's hard on the family, but you know the reason they work so hard is for the family to have a better life & go to college without a worry.

My New Year's Resolution is to start getting organized & launch www.dskjewelry.com
I think the website will help us all out a lot, everything will at least be organized!

:)



"New Year's Resolution"
[Earrings]
I want mine to be just as beautiful as these earrings!

.925 Sterling Silver
Cubic Zirconium
Width: 12mm
Height: 24mm

$45








"Brilliant Classics"
[Earrings]
.925 Sterling Silver
Prong Setting
Cubic Zirconium
Width: 10mm
Height: 20mm

$32











"Classic Hearts"
[Earrings]
.925 Sterling Silver
Prong Setting
Cubic Zirconium
Width: 9mm
Height: 19mm

$36











.925 Sterling Silver - The best quality

"Sterling Heart Studs"
[Earrings]
.925 Pure Sterling Silver
Width: 12mm
Height: 9mm

$28









The following are "DSK Baller Hearts" [Pendants]
Posted for my friend May who wanted to see what I currently have : )
If you're interested in the following, please e-mail me directly to check for availability:

E-mail: DSKJewelry@gmail.com

Please don't forget to include your Paypal E-mail Address in your E-mail if you decide to purchase. I'm accepting orders by first come first serve to be fair : )

Crystal Clear Baller Pendant $40

Crystal AB Baller Heart Pendant $40
Baller in Love Red Pendant $40
Topaz Baller Heart Pendant $40

Violet Baller Heart Pendant


The following have two unique attachments that I had the chance to come across at the Gem Faire back in November.

They're Silver Plated with Crystals embedded in the Silver.Golden Shadow Baller Pendant w/ Silver Plated
I know for sure, there is only 1 available in the Golden Shadow Heart

Topaz Baller Heart w/ Silver Plated

Have a great rest of your weekend everyone.
Anyone planning to see Avatar?

I tried to go today, but both show times I was interested were sold out already!

No comments:

Post a Comment